skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Monday, January 11, 2010
elementary...
I went to go see Sherlock Holmes with a friend tonight. I like a movie that makes you think. I just know I'd be great at solving crimes.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
April
View my complete profile
my other blog
covered in dust
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(366)
►
December
(31)
►
November
(30)
►
October
(31)
►
September
(30)
►
August
(31)
►
July
(31)
►
June
(30)
►
May
(31)
►
April
(30)
►
March
(31)
►
February
(28)
▼
January
(32)
mabrouk ya masr!
here is where...
senna helwa ya gamila!
masr!...masr!...masr!
looking forward to 27
hope.
McDelivery
yalla masr!
aya khidma
yum!
january is starting to have a theme
long overdue
rain!
my hallway
mail call part 2
intermission
no rules. just right.
demon washer attacks again
fraola wa moz
events occur in real time
elementary...
room with a view
last looks
here fishy, fishy
sittin' on the dock of the bay
checkmate
Baba Noel
feliz navidad
yalla.
mail call
01.01.10
new year, new project
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment